ATAM Group is a provider of Innovative mechanical services and software to the energy and renewable sectors and our goal is not only to satisfy, but to exceed our clients’ expectations by aligning to their specific needs and providing solutions:
- Always conduct our work with the goal of zero harm to people, material and the environment, including zero impact from our operations and activities on the community in which we operate.
- Work to our registered Integrated Management System that is certified to
- Improve personnel development of our staff to the industry standard needed to deliver an excellent service to our clients along with demonstrating our commitments to QHSE best practice, risk management and compliance.
- Identify and work with all relevant industry standards and legislation.
- Manage the use of material resources to minimise both waste and pollution.
- Promote strong working ethics which increases the prevention of injury and/or work related ill health.
- Manage the safety and health of all sub-contractors and other people who could be affected by our activities.
- Ensure that all our employees are made aware of their statutory duties and take care of themselves, others and the work environment.
- Total confidentiality of information, including information provided by our clients
ATAM Group will achieve these goals through: the constant review and ongoing improvement process of our Integrated Management System, internal communication, certified and professional supervision, and the ongoing development and training of staff.